Sunday, 4 December 2016

Goodbye xx


Hello to anyone reading this!

As you can see from the amount of posts that have happened in the past few months it unfortunately seems this blog has fallen by the wayside again. 2016 has been a busy one, and as much I love writing posts and sharing my creative projects on here, it just isn't feasible to continue at this time. 
The lack of posting I've done on this blog over the past few months makes me feel bad and I shouldn't feel bad about something I do as a hobby! I have other projects I want to focus on and other avenues I want to pursue.

I may pick up blogging again in the future. I enjoy documenting my projects as a record for myself as well as sharing with others. But whether that will be on here or via another site I couldn't tell you. 

So for now it's unfortunately time to put this blog to bed.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read my ramblings!

Em x